Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The people behind my poems....

Lots of you have seen the poems I've written about special people that God has placed in my life, now you can put a face to some of them.... this is a work in progress, I'll add more faces to the poetry as I can....

First, my dear hubby, he's just as precious as the day is long, and an answered prayer.... many folks were on bended knee praying for divine intervention (including me)! And, as always, the Good Lord came through...
So far, I've written two poems dedicated to him, one in celebration of our relationship and another for him, as a father....
A special gift from up above.... I wrote this poem for my youngest daughter....
and this one for my oldest daughter, who has become a very special young woman....
Of course, the lady that started it all... my mama... this poem was written just for her...
and for the "rock" in my life... I wrote this poem especially for my father...
(Here's a funny grown-up picture of this special couple.... my parents)
Of course, I couldn't leave out my sisters, they've put up with sooo much. This poem was written just for the two of them...

A very special mom with her very special gift.... I wrote this poem, as much for this family as I did for myself; for healing.... after the loss of the big brothers to this special little one in her arms.... two very special patients of mine that will never be forgotten....


No comments: