Thursday, December 16, 2010

Acupuncture.... My experience

Office Map
Recently, I made an appointment with Dr. Alexander Ly for acupuncture to treat my chronic neck pain, right shoulder blade pain, weight loss and hot flashes. I am very pleased with the results! Immediately, I was pain free and (knock on wood) I'm still pain free 2 weeks later! In conjunction with the weight loss procedure, I was placed on herbs for energy and hot flashes... I can say, I have not felt this good in a long time, my appetite is greatly reduced, and I have not had a single hot flash... Not one.... No more waking up at night in a sweat!! Furthermore, I have cut my caffeine intake to one or less diet sundrop per day!
The actual weight loss is going extremely slow, though, although I have a noticeable change in the way my clothes fit.... I will keep you posted, with portion control and little or no snacking, I do hope to see great results!

No comments: