Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Recipe Blog and Scrapbook

Not many of my favorite recipes are healthy, but they are soooo good! Of course, my husband says I don't cook them as much has he would like and he's not telling a lie! We get so busy we can't even take time for a good cooked meal... where'd the simpler times go? With several of our family favorites, I scrapbooked a cookbook, here's a look at the outside:
And a look at a couple of the inside pages:

Everybody got a page devoted to their favorite recipes and the scrapbook has been a hit for all who take a gander at it! I've started a blog where I'll upload my favorite recipes and you're more than welcome to visit!

1 comment:

becky said...

i don't know HOW i missed this post! unless you just did it. anywho...you are saving me from my little rut for sure!! and aren't you so smart. do you know that luke started to try to pick apart the little name sign you made ally claire and i nearly went postal on him.